Doctoral internship application procedures
Please refer to the APPIC website for more details and complete application instructions for applying online. All application materials listed below are uploaded via the APPIC applicant portal. We do not accept any paper materials.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- Completed AAPI online application
- Cover letter
- Current curriculum vitae
- Official graduate transcript(s)
- The academic program’s Verification of Internship Eligibility and Readiness
- Three standardized letters of reference, with at least two from clinical supervisors who speak directly about the quality of your clinical work and your engagement in clinical supervision
*Applications are requested to be complete before they are submitted to the program for review.
A background check will be completed upon hire, based on HR requirements. Failure to pass the background check to the satisfaction of the institution invalidates and voids the employment contract.
Application deadlines and timelines
- All materials must be submitted for review online by November 28, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. EST
- We will notify applicants of selection for an interview by December 15, 2023 by 5 p.m. PST
- Interviews will be conducted via synchronous videoconference technology (e.g. Zoom) and will be set up and conducted in early-mid January 2024.
- Our APPIC code is 2382
- This internship site agrees to abide by the APPIC policy that no person at this training facility will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any intern applicant.
APPIC Match Number