Doctoral internship application procedures
Refer to the APPIC website for more details and complete application instructions for applying online. All application materials listed below are uploaded via the APPIC applicant portal. We do not accept any paper materials.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- Completed AAPI online application
- Cover letter
- Current curriculum vitae
- Official graduate transcript(s)
- The academic program’s Verification of Internship Eligibility and Readiness
- Three standardized letters of reference, with at least two from clinical supervisors who speak directly about the quality of your clinical work and your engagement in clinical supervision
A background check will be completed upon hire, based on HR requirements, and hiring is contingent upon passing our background check.
Application deadlines and timelines
- All materials must be submitted for review online by December 6, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. PST
- We will notify applicants of selection for an interview by December 20, 2019 by 5:00 p.m., PST
- Interviews will be conducted by phone and/or Skype and will be set up and conducted in late December 2019 and early-mid January 2020
- Phase I Match Day is Friday, February 21st, 2020
APPIC Match Number