In any emergency involving physical harm or a threat to a life, please call 911 (9-911 from a campus phone) or contact the University of Nevada, Reno Police Department Dispatch at (775) 334-2677 (COPS) immediately.
If you are experiencing a crisis, please call Counseling Services at (775) 784-4648 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please let the Counseling Services representative know that you are requesting a same-day session for a crisis.
A clinician will briefly meet with you to determine the best course of action that is clinically appropriate for your presenting concern.
Emergency phone numbers
- After-Hours Crisis Line: (775) 297-8315
- Emergency Services: 911
- Non-Emergency Police Services: (775) 334-2677
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Text or call 988 or dial (800) 273-8255
- Sexual Assault Reporting Line: (775) 784-1030
- Student Health Center: (775) 784-6598