Jordan brings over 15 years of experience in planning, business services and facility management. She has served as a space manager, events coordinator, and architectural drafter, and provides expertise in facility planning, program design, organizational efficiency, and effective communication. Her interests also include diversity issues in the built environment and community service/outreach.
Jordan oversees the following areas within Facilities Services:
- Capital Planning/Campus Architect
- Interior Design
- Strategic Planning
- Master of Business Administration, University of Nevada, Reno, 2022
- Bachelor of Arts, Humanities, Norwegian, University of Washington, 2011
- Associate of Applied Science, Drafting, Truckee Meadows Community College, 2012
- AutoCAD Certified Professional, November 2016
- Society for College and University Planning
- Truckee Meadows Community College Drafting Advisory Board
Not sure which? Tell us more about your needs in this short survey on the Facilities Services homepage, and we'll show you where to request assistance (or connect you with someone who can help).