Javier has over 25 years of experience in designing, planning, implementing, and operating construction projects and facilities worldwide. He works extensively with budget planning, scheduling, quality control, and assurance of the infrastructure built. Throughout his career, he has managed large-scale facilities and support services. In his free time, Javier enjoys gardening and tutoring math.
Javier oversees the following areas within Building Services:
- Custodial Services
- Carpentry Services
- Painting and Signage Services
- Fire & Life Safety and Locksmith Services
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing and Information Systems), Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, Arizona, December 1993.
- Master of International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, Arizona, December 1993.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Marketing and International Business), New Jersey City University, Jersey City, New Jersey, June 1991. Summa Cum Laude.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, New Jersey City University, Jersey City, New Jersey, June 1991. Summa Cum Laude.