Areas of oversight: Facilities Services and Coordination for locations away from the Main Campus.
Bryan brings over 30 years of leadership experience in facilities services and engineering operations in locations all over the country and some global experience. Previous work has involved facilities and infrastructure operations and sustainment, construction management, engineering operations management, emergency management, campus planning and programming, environmental oversight, as well as military operations.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Public Works Association
University and community service: volunteer youth ski instructor, youth soccer referee, and church administrator.
- Master of Science in Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural), University of Texas at Austin, 2003
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Brigham Young University, 1992
- Professional Engineer, Nevada Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors