This handbook is designed to present the most pertinent information on the courses, examinations, and other requirements in our graduate program. The Graduate School Catalog should be consulted for supplementary information. Students in the Hydrologic Sciences graduate programs should consult the Hydrologic Sciences website.
Please note: this represents the program handbook for the current academic year only. For an archived version of a previous year's handbook, or to obtain a hard copy of this current year's program handbook, please contact the program director.
Table of contents
- Graduate program director
- General University and Departmental Requirements for an Advanced Degree at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Departmental Requirements for an M.S. Degree
- Departmental Requirements for the Ph.D. Degree
- Graduate School Requirements
- Theses, dissertations and publications
- Working hours and vacations
- Mental health and additional resources
- Requirements for specific degree programs Department of Geological Sciences and Engineering
- A final word