Trainings on Digital Accessibility, Inclusive Instruction and Universal Design for Learning
The Office of Digital Learning offers many training opportunities, including several that relate to accessibility and inclusion. Below, you can find more information about these trainings, as well as information about the Office of Digital Learning’s 12-minute Micro-Learning Series.
Accessibility trainings offered:
- Basic Web Accessibility Training | 60 min
- Accessible Files in WebCampus: Hands-on with Ally | 60 min
- Creating Accessible Office Documents | 60 min
- Inclusive Instruction with Universal Design for Learning | 60 min
- PDF Remediation for Accessibility | 120 min
Learn more about trainings offered through the Office of Digital Learning
Register for a scheduled training through the Office of Digital Learning
Teach in 12: Micro-Learning Events (12 min)
The latest offering from ODL, Teach in 12 is a series of micro-learning virtual events focusing on specific areas of using technology in teaching. These 20-minute sessions (12-minute learning + 8-minute open discussion/Q&A) take place via Zoom every Wednesday at 12p.m. Many engage with aspects of inclusive teaching like using alt text, open education resources, grading rubrics, etc.
Learn more about and register for a Micro-Learning event