STEM Career & Internship Fair Participants
This event provides an opportunity for students from Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Agriculture majors to meet and interact with employers to discuss internship and employment options. Thank you to all the organizations that participated in the Spring 2018 Fair. If you would like to participate in the next fair, visit the registration page here.
As a part of the event, numerous job opportunities were posted for students to peruse and choose to apply for. As many of these positions remain open, we are continuing to share those positions here.
For more information regarding the STEM Fair click here.
Here is the list of companies and organizations that participated in the Spring 2018 STEM Career and Internship Fair:
- Asia Union Electronic Chemicals-Reno, Inc.
- Barrick Gold Corporation
- Bureau of Land Management-Division of Minerals Management
- Charles River Laboratories
- Couer Mining
- County of Placer
- Eastern Nevada Landscape Coalition
- Friends of Nevada Wilderness
- Frontline Systems Inc.
- Geologic Associates, Inc.
- Geotemps, INC
- Great Basin Institute
- Hamilton Company
- Kappes, Cassiday & Associates
- Kinross-Round Mountain
- McClelland Laboratories, Inc.
- NDEP-Water Quality Planning
- Nevada Army National Guard
- Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
- Nevada Division of Forestry
- Nevada Division of Transportation
- Nevada Division of Wildlife
- Nevada State Parks
- Nevada System of Higher Ed- SPO/EPSCOR
- Now Foods
- Renown Health
- Sierra Nevada Journeys
- Southwest Gas Corporation
- SRK Consulting
- SSR Mining- Marigold
- State of Nevada- DHRM
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority
- United States Forest Service- Humboldt-Toiyable National Forest
- Urban Roots
- USDA Forest Service
- USDA- Natural Resources Conservation Services
- Washoe County School District
- Western Cultural Resource Management, Inc.
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Zonge International