Mr. Kratt has more than twenty-five years of experience in the application of multi-sensor remote sensing and geophysical techniques for geologic exploration. Mr. Kratt has deployed a broad range of precision geoscience instrumentation in an equally broad range of technically challenging field settings. He has acquired over 20,000 He is also well acquainted with the downstream side of spatial data management and interpretation development.
- Distributed Acoustic Sensing geoscience applications
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) geophysics exploration applications
- GPH 492-692 Applied Geophysics
- BSc. Geography, Plymouth State University, Plymouth N.H. 2002
- MSc. Geology, University of Nevada, Reno