Handshake Log-In Instructions
Current UNR Students:
All current students enrolled at UNR automatically have a Handshake account created. Follow these steps to access your account:
- Visit unr.joinhandshake.com
- Choose the 'current student' log in option
- You will then be prompted to enter your university credentials (NetID and password)
If you would like to update your Handshake account email to a different address, you will need to update your preferred email through MyNevada.
- Visit MyNevada and navigate to the email preferences page
- Select your preferred email address if it's already listed, or enter your new email address
Handshake syncs with MyNevada on a weekly basis. Once your preferred email has been updated, it will automatically update your Handshake account. If after a week, your email has still not been updated please contact the Nevada Career Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these steps to access your account:
- Visit unr.joinhandshake.com and click on the 'sign in with your email address' login option located near the bottom
- You will then be prompted to enter your email and password associated with your Handshake account
If this is your first time signing in with an email, you will need to reset your password using the following steps:
- Click on the 'Forgot your password' option; you will be prompted to enter your email address associated with you account and a password reset link will be sent
- Check your email and follow the link to reset your password
- Once your account has been updated, you will be able to access your account using your email and password
If you would like to update your Handshake account email to a different address please follow these steps:
- Email the Nevada Career Studio at email@example.com
- Include in the subject line: Handshake Email Change Request
- In the body of the email please include - the full name associated with your Handshake account and the desired email address
Our staff will update your preferences and you will receive an email from Handshake notifying you of the change.