Post a job
Every University of Nevada, Reno student (and University alumni since 2018) has a Handshake account! Handshake connects employers to students from all academic departments across all University schools and collegess. Handshake is a comprehensive platform that not only serves as an electronic job board, but it also has features like virtual events, virtual fairs and direct messaging with students. And, it’s all free to employers and students.
How to become an approved employer at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Go to the Handshake login page.
- Select "Sign up for an Account"
- Email the Nevada Career Studio to tell us you are awaiting approval. Your email will notify us that you have completed your account request and expedite your approval process.
- We will either approve your profile or ask you for outstanding information.
- Check your emails and Handshake account to stay up-to-date on your status.
Be sure to include your colleagues in the “Contacts” and “Staff” sections of your account. This will enhance your Handshake experience.
How to post jobs and internships on your Handshake profile
- Once you are an approved employer, you may post open positions on your profile.
- Once you have posted a position(s), please email us to expedite your approval process.
- If you would like us to highlight your job or internship opportunity in our bi-weekly student email, please email us a brief description. We will include your opportunity to a targeted group of students.
- If you need assistance with refining your position description, please email us.