Post a Job
Easy, Effective Online Job Posting
Post a full-time, part-time, or internship opening for students via our free job board. We use a platform called Handshake that allows you to connect directly with students who may be interested in your open positions. Getting started is easy:
- Read this first!
- Create a profile by visiting the Handshake login page and selecting "Sign up for an Account" link (using this link will automatically request approval at UNR)
- Wait for your office to approve your request to connect
- Post jobs on Handshake and grab student attention!
- Once your job desctiption is ready and posted, feel free to email us. We can help refine the job description, post the position, and circulate the job opportunity to relevant departments and student groups.
Reach Students in All Programs
By posting with the Career Studio, you have one stop, direct access to students from every academic program:
- Each job posting is advertised directly to students and faculty within academic majors, colleges, and organizations across campus that have students with the skills you are seeking, so you don't have to
- Each job posting is sent to all colleges, is viewable by all current students and registered alumni, and can be instantly refreshed indefinitely
Interested in recruiting students from a particular major or skill set? You don't need to be an expert on our different colleges, majors, and programs. Contact us, we're happy to help. Save time and increase your recruitment pool by connecting with the Career Studio first: we will connect you to all the right students and faculty across campus.