Fall 2021 hours
|Monday||10 a.m.-7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.-7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.-7 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.-7 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.-2 p.m.|
- Career exploration
- Figure out what to do with your major
- Resumes/academic CV
- Cover letters
- Interview preparation
- Graduate school preparation
- personal statements
- Job search process
- Job boards
- Workday - On-campus job board
- Handshake - Off-campus job board
In-person, drop-in help
The Nevada Career Studio does things a little differently. You do not need to schedule an appointment for in-person help. Stop on by and see us at the Pennington Student Achievement Center, Room 208. Drop in as often as you'd like, and stay for as long as you can.
We are implementing the following COVID-19 health and safety measures when you come to the Nevada Career Studio:
- Clients and Nevada Career Studio staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Plastic barriers installed on desks and computer stations
- Hand sanitzer available
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized after each client's visit
We have a dedicated email inbox for students to send us their application materials (E.g. resume, cover letter, personal statement, academic CV). Email us at email@example.com. Please give our Career Mentor team at least two business days to review job application materials and provide feedback.
In addition, we have a virtual front desk available during our drop-in hours on weekdays to answer your general questions. Log in to our virtual front desk via Zoom and one of our Career Mentors will be available.