Standard 1. Course overview and information
- 1.0: A Getting Started / Start Here welcome is provided and easily found when student first enters course site
- 1.1: An Orientation of Overview is provided for the overall course and in each module. Students are informed how to navigate the course, what tasks are due, and netiquette guidelines
- 1.2: An accessible, printable syllabus is available to students
- 1.3: Course includes links to relevant campus resources and policies on plagiarism, computer use, filing grievances, accommodating disabilities, information technology resources, etc.
- 1.4: Course information indicates how content will be delivered (e.g., video, text, audio) and describes methods for accessing all course materials
- 1.5: Course provides contact information for instructor, department, and program