Standard 4. Content, activities and interaction
- 4.0: Each module includes an overview or review page, including a checklist or summary of activities that students will need to complete, indicating those that are practice-only, graded, submitted, not submitted, etc.
- 4.1: Course materials comply with copyright laws or fall within the guidelines for fair use
- 4.2: Materials, activities, and assessments promote the achievement and alignment of course-wide objectives/SLOs
- 4.3: Adequate time is provided for students to complete and submit activities, and time requirements are clearly communicated
- 4.4: Frequent instructor communication is present throughout the course, enabling ample opportunities for students to engage with instructors
- 4.5: Expectations for student interaction are clearly stated, including netiquette, grade weighting, models/examples, and timing and frequency of student contributions or participation
- 4.6: Course offers opportunities for student-to-student interaction and constructive collaboration