Club Sports Concussion Safety Training
As part of our effort to maximize student safety we have implemented a concussion training for all coaches, officials, and staff working with club sports. All you need to do is watch the training video, send your certification one of your club’s student leaders, and have that student leaders upload a copy to the Club Sports WebCampus Course. It only takes a few minutes, but be sure to wait for the certificate at the end of the video as proof of completion. If you have any questions, you can contact Gabriela Ortiz-Flores.
To complete the concussion training just follow these easy steps:
- Go to The Center for Disease Control and Prevention website
- Click "launch the heads up course" link located on the middle/right side of the webpage
- Enter your full name as you would like it to appear on your completion certificate
- Save the completion certificate
- Have a student leader upload a copy to the Club Sports WebCampus Course for our records