Community and University resources
- Startup Reno – A collection of the resources in the region relating to business development and growth.
- Kauffman | Entrepreneurs – A knowledge base with free resources for all stages of startups.
- Working with the University of Nevada, Reno – An entry point to the robust range of resources, facilities, equipment and expertise available through the University for startups and industry.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program – A federal grant program designed to encourage small businesses to engage in R&D.
- Who owns the IP? - An overview of the University’s intellectual property ownership policy.