Graduate student club graphic design standards
In an effort to maintain the image of the organization, the GSA requires that clubs design the club flyers and posters using these basic guidelines. Strict adherence to the University Style Guide (in progress) is expected. Additional information may be found on the University's Marketing and Communications page.
GSA and University official logos
For official use, you can download the high-quality logos.
Designing a club poster/flyer
For Adobe CS Suite users:
- Download the file for InDesign
- Place a high-quality picture over the white background and under the blue stripe
- Fill up the poster using the pre-set fields over the blue stripe
- Export the to a jpeg, we recommend using the following selections: high-quality, resolution 300, and RGB
For MSWord users:
- Download the MSWord file
- Insert a picture to cover the white background and under the blue stripe
- Fill up the poster with your event information, using the pre set fields over the blue stripe