Forms for English graduate students
Most forms required for graduate students’ degree progression are available on the Graduate School forms web page. Forms specific to the English Department are available below and should be submitted electronically.
Please contact the Director of Graduate Studies with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get approval to register for Comprehensive Examination (ENG 795) (DocuSign)
- Get approval to register for Thesis (ENG 797) or Dissertation (ENG 799) credits (DocuSign)
- Get approval for Independent Study (ENG 790/791) (DocuSign)
- Submit application for Internship (ENG 736) (DocuSign)
- Propose an English seminar for PPP status for the MA in Public Engagement (DocuSign)
- Apply as a current student for a Teaching Assistantship (Formstack)