File Help Request

The University offers an array of accessibility resources and support options for faculty and staff members working on web content, documents, procurement and more.

If you believe you or others have been discriminated against in connection with the University's website accessibility, you may file a formal complaint with the University alleging discrimination under Section 504 and Title II of the ADA.  To do so, please use the File an Accessibility Complaint form.