University students have access to hundreds of online courses
Did you know...
Approximately 22,000 students and 4,500 courses utilize WebCampus.
The University of Nevada, Reno offers more than 200 online courses each year. This means that students can earn credits towards their degree and entire selected degrees, minors and certificates, regardless of location or situation.
Online learning has a number of advantages including schedule flexibility and the ability to take university courses away from the Reno area. The University even offers a selection of online degrees, minors and certificate programs.
To see a complete list of online classes offered each semester, go to the University’s MyNEVADA, select the class schedule, and then under "Additional Search Criteria", select "Web Based Course" under "Mode of Instruction".
To see additional online opportunities, including fully online degrees or programs, visit the links below:
We offer a wealth of online courses to make learning convenient.
- Online Learning: Online courses at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Online Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Public Health
- Masters Degrees in the College of Education
- Master of Education with an emphasis in Educational Psychology
- Master of Science in Equity and Diversity in Education
- Master of Education in Literacy Studies
- Master of Science with an emphasis in Information Technology in Education
- Master of Justice Management
- Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy
- Addition Treatment Services
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Degrees and Credentialing Courses in Psychology
- Master degree in Behavior Analytic Psychology
- Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst required credentialing courses (undergraduate)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst required credentialing courses (graduate)
State Authorization for Distance Education
The U.S. Department of Education requires all institutions offering distance education to be authorized in the states in which it operates. As stated in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
If an institution is offering postsecondary education through distance or correspondence education to students in a State in which it is not physically located or in which it is otherwise subject to State jurisdiction as determined by the State, the institution must meet any State requirements for it to be legally offering postsecondary distance or correspondence education in that State. An institution must be able to document to the Secretary the State's approval upon request. (34 CFR§ 600.9[c])
This means that 365 Learning must acquire approval from any state where students reside and take University of Nevada, Reno online courses. This is an ongoing and lengthy process, and we are working diligently to acquire those authorizations.
For students who reside in other states, it is their responsibility to evaluate the applicability of University of Nevada, Reno courses to their local licensure requirements.
Because authorization has not been received in all states, students should contact 365 Learning before applying to any online degree program. Our office can be reached in the following ways:
Phone: (775) 784-4652 or 1-800-233-8928
Fax: (775) 784-1280