Orvis School of Nursing
- Differential Fees: BSN, RN-BSN & MSN
- UNR Commencement Exercises
- OSN Admission Process
- Instructions to Register for the HESI Exam
- Spring 2017 BSN Application Open Thursday, September 1, 2016
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 @12pm Noon
- Spring 2017 BSN Applicants must register and take the HESI A2 customized exam components for Orvis School of Nursing. Our Nursing Department ID is 202078. All test scores must be received by September 15, 2016.
- All applicants to the Spring 2017 BSN major are required to be a pre-nursing major at UNR for Fall 2016.
Preparing Nevada's Nurses
The University of Nevada, Reno takes pride in the depth and quality of its nursing program. Come study at the Orvis School of Nursing and join the ranks of the state's finest nurses.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, Master of Science in Nursing degree and Doctor of Nursing Practice degree programs at the University of Nevada, Reno Orvis School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).