Orvis School of Nursing
- Differential Fees: BSN, RN-BSN & MSN
- UNR Commencement Exercises
- OSN Admission Process and HESI registration
- Fall 2017 BSN Application will open in February 2017 (dates to be determined)
- Fall 2017 BSN applicants must register to take the HESI A2 customized exam components for Orvis School of Nursing. All test scores must be received by February 15, 2017.
- All applicants to the Fall 2017 BSN major must submit an admission application to the University for Spring 2017 semester and send all official transcripts, or applicants must have an active University application as a pre-nursing or Community Health Science major for Spring 2017 semester.
Preparing Nevada's Nurses
The University of Nevada, Reno takes pride in the depth and quality of its nursing program. Come study at the Orvis School of Nursing and join the ranks of the state's finest nurses.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, Master of Science in Nursing degree and Doctor of Nursing Practice degree programs at the University of Nevada, Reno Orvis School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).