Simon Poulson, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. 1990, Pennsylvania State University
- B.A. 1985, University of Cambridge, UK
- Environmental and low-temperature geochemistry, especially of natural waters
- Biogeochemical processes
- Stable isotope geochemistry
- Geochemical and stable isotope analytical techniques
- Management and operation of the Nevada Stable Isotope Laboratory at Nevada.
Relevant past experience:
- Experimental and field investigations of biogeochemical processes
- Development of new and/or improved analytical techniques
- Application of stable isotope techniques to novel environmental and ecological studies