Scholarships from Colleges
Many colleges and departments have scholarships to award and these funds are the primary source of scholarships for students in their third year of study and beyond. To be eligible for these scholarships students must complete the Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarship Application located in the supplemental forms area of MyNEVADA annually beginning in November. February 1 is the priority deadline for completing this application. In addition, students need to complete any supplemental application required by areas aligned with their majors and minors. Those areas which have shared with our office that they have a supplemental scholarship application are listed below. Department and college application deadlines vary.
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- Community Health Sciences
- Funded Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- English (New application available beginning each February)
- Social Work (PDF application available this winter)
- Basque Studies and Heritage
- Art (New application available each February)
- History (Graduate Program Scholarships)
- International Students
We encourage you to apply for Community and External organization scholarships using FREE Scholarship Search Services . You may want to ask family members and employers if there are scholarships available from their places of employment, clubs or organizations.
Scholarships for degree seeking students of the University of Nevada School of Medicine.