Scholarships from Colleges
Colleges and departments also have scholarships and are a primary source for students at the junior and senior levels. Colleges award to applicants who complete, prior to the stated deadlines, both the MyNEVADA application (In Student Center/Supplemental Forms/Scholarship Application from November through Feb. 1) and any supplemental application below. Department and college application deadlines may vary. The MyNEVADA application must be completed by February 1 by any continuing student wishing to be considered for scholarships.
- College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources (CABNR)
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- Criminal Justice
- Community Health Sciences
- Funded Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- English (New application available beginning each February)
- Social Work (PDF application available this winter)
- Basque Studies and Heritage
- Liberal Arts
- History (Graduate Program Scholarships)
- International Students
You will also find Private Scholarship Search Services available from our website. In addition to these sources, you may want to check out scholarships available from places of employment, clubs, and organizations.
Scholarships for degree seeking students of the University of Nevada School of Medicine.