Psychology - Behavior Analysis, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- More Info: Loading...
The mission of the undergraduate psychology degree specialization in behavior analysis is to produce skilled behavior analysts who meet the needs of the community and contribute to science and practice of behavior analysis. This mission is achieved by providing comprehensive training in behavior analysis, out of which more advanced basic, applied and theoretical interests may be developed. The degree specialization, in the context of the psychology major, prepares students for graduate study or for paraprofessional careers in human services. The specialization involves 19 credits.
Behavior analysis is a highly specialized field of study that is not duplicated elsewhere at the University. The behavior analysis specialization allows students to become eligible for certification as Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts, an internationally recognized paraprofessional credential, and to be eligible for licensure in Nevada as Certified Autism Behavior Interventionists. The curriculum also meets the standards for undergraduate program accreditation by the Association for Behavior Analysis International.
For the current catalog year, see the program listing in the University catalog. For previous catalog years, visit the general course catalog and select the applicable year from the dropdown menu at the top.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Psychology, Minor
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Psychology - Research Specialization, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Psychology - Behavior Analysis, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization - Satellite Program
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology, Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology - Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Contact Department of Psychology
|Location||Mack Social Science|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557