Environmental engineering faculty specialize in research related to water quality and water supply. Current areas of focus include water and wastewater treatment, fate and transport of contaminants, biochemistry and in-situ bioremediation.
Environmental engineering labs and centers
Environmental Engineering Laboratory
- Primary contact: Eric Marchand
- Major focus: Water quality analyses, fate and transport of environmental contaminants, water reuse technologies, membrane testing and characterization, microbiological analyses, bench- and pilot-scale testing, and surface/colloid characterization
Environmental Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering Laboratory
- Primary contact: Keith Dennett
- Major focus:Performance testing of erosion control products and devices for trapping and retention of sediment, large flume studies, sediment transport investigations, pilot-scale testing of water and wastewater treatment processes.
Nevada Water Innovation Institute
- Primary contact: Krishna Pagilla
- Website: Nevada Water Innovation Institute
- Major focus: Through innovative research, strategic partnerships, and education and outreach, the Nevada Water Innovation Institute is solving real-world problems and promoting economic growth and development in the Truckee Meadows region.
Faculty in environmental engineering
Your search returned no results.
Environmental Engineering Lab Manager
Associate Professor, Associate Chair for Undergraduate Affairs
Ralph E. and Rose A. Hoeper Professor and Chair He, him, his
SEM 1031368 water, reclaimed water, water reuse, biological processes, environmental engineering