Environmental engineering faculty specialize in research related to water quality and water supply. Current areas of focus include water and wastewater treatment, fate and transport of contaminants, biochemistry and in-situ bioremediation.
Environmental engineering labs and centers
Environmental Engineering Laboratory
- Primary contact: Eric Marchand
- Major focus: Water quality analyses, fate and transport of environmental contaminants, water reuse technologies, membrane testing and characterization, microbiological analyses, bench- and pilot-scale testing, and surface/colloid characterization
Environmental Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering Laboratory
- Primary contact: Keith Dennett
- Major focus:Performance testing of erosion control products and devices for trapping and retention of sediment, large flume studies, sediment transport investigations, pilot-scale testing of water and wastewater treatment processes.
Nevada Water Innovation Institute
- Primary contact: Krishna Pagilla
- Website: Nevada Water Innovation Institute
- Major focus: Through innovative research, strategic partnerships, and education and outreach, the Nevada Water Innovation Institute is solving real-world problems and promoting economic growth and development in the Truckee Meadows region.
Faculty in environmental engineering
Your search returned no results.