Make A Payment
Preferred and Quickest Method
- Web: Payment can be made using a debit card, credit card or e-check by logging in to MyNEVADA.
- Mail: To pay by check or money order, make check payable to the "Board of Regents." Please print your student ID number on the check and send payment to:
Cashier's Office & Student Accounting
University of Nevada, Reno
Mail Stop 124
Reno, NV 89557-0225
- In Person: If you are making payment by debit card, credit card or check, we prefer you use the Web to make payment from the convenience of your home. However, if it's most convenient, you are welcome to come to the Cashier's office on campus Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- By Fax: Fax payment is only to be used in rare circumstances when none of the other options are available to you. You can use the Credit Card Payment Form found on the Forms and Policies page.
- International Payments: UNR has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition and fee payment process for our international students. Flywire offers multiple payment options and excellent foreign exchange rates. They will ensure that your payment arrives safely and accurately