Controller's office

Accounting services

Accounting services is responsible for processing all internal financial accounting transactions, purchasing cards, travel and expenses, petty cash funds, and payments to university vendors and contractors.

Cashier's office

The Cashier's Office is responsible for student fee assessment and collection, distribution of related fees, generation of tax  statements for qualified tuition and related expenses, and the refunding of credit balances.

Independent contractor

Find out who qualifies as an independent contractor and get necessary forms for working with independent contractors.

Non-resident tax services

 The NRAT office provides assistance to international students and scholars, employees, independent contractors, University departments and more on taxes in the United States.