Pack Research Experience Program
The Pack Research Experience Program (PREP) is a new research award that directly benefits underrepresented students with an academic standing of freshman or sophomore. Get paid to work on a research project or creative activity under the guidance of a faculty mentor!
Benefits of participating:
- Get paid while learning about research.
- Apply what you learn in the classroom to real issues.
- Develop skills and knowledge that can help you be a better student.
- Build a supportive community around you that includes faculty, staff and fellow students.
- Contribute to a team of researchers that are developing new knowledge.
- Build experience to apply for other undergraduate research opportunities, the McNair Scholars Program or even graduate school.
Mentors and projects for spring 2021
Applications for these projects are due in the fall of 2020. Visit the PREP student information page for details.