Pack Research Experience Program
The Pack Research Experience Program (PREP) is a new research award that directly benefits underrepresented students with an academic standing of freshman or sophomore. Get paid to work on a research project or creative activity under the guidance of a faculty mentor!
Benefits of participating:
- Get paid while learning about research.
- Apply what you learn in the classroom to real issues.
- Develop skills and knowledge that can help you be a better student.
- Build a supportive community around you that includes faculty, staff and fellow students.
- Contribute to a team of researchers that are developing new knowledge.
- Build experience to apply for other undergraduate research opportunities, the McNair Scholars Program or even graduate school.