InfoEd Grants Management Software System
Important: All sponsored project and clinical trial proposals must be entered into InfoEd and routed for internal review and approval via InfoEd.
To manage grant activities at the investigator and sponsored projects levels, the University utilizes electronic grants management system, InfoEd, for the following grant-related functions:
- Finding funding opportunities
- Proposal development
- Internal proposal review and approval routing
- Proposal tracking
- Proposal reporting
Becoming an InfoEd User
University personnel who are interested in using InfoEd must first complete appropriate user training. For further information about training opportunities, please see InfoEd Training section below.
InfoEd User Guides
InfoEd User Support
For InfoEd assistance, please contact your pre-award research administrator or call the InfoEd Help Desk at 784-4005.
Both in-person and online training is available. Below are class descriptions.
- InfoEd Proposal Development: This training class is mandatory for University faculty and staff who prepare sponsored project proposals. In this session, attendees will learn how to create a proposal record in InfoEd, add key project personnel, enter project direct and indirect costs, upload proposal materials, and route the proposal for internal review and approval. Upon completion of this class, attendees will receive access to prepare proposals in InfoEd. Please see schedule below for class dates.
- InfoEd Clinical Trial Proposal Development: This training class is recommended for University faculty and staff who prepare clinical trial proposals. In this session, attendees will learn how to enter a clinical trial proposal into InfoEd and route it for internal review and approval through InfoEd. Please email Erika Waday to arrange for training.
- InfoEd Proposal Approval for Area Heads: This training class is recommended for University chairs, directors, deans and vice presidents who provide internal approval for their area's grant and clinical trial proposals. In this session, attendees will learn how to approve proposals in InfoEd. Note: If a chair, director, dean or vice president also prepares their own grant proposals, the InfoEd proposal development class listed above should be taken in lieu of the proposal approval class. Please email Erika Waday to arrange for training.
- InfoEd for Department Administrators: This training class is recommended for department administrators who wish to utilize InfoEd to retrieve sponsored project information. In this session, attendees will learn how to locate and access information in InfoEd such as grant proposal documents. Please email Erika Waday to arrange for training.
|August 15, 2019||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Ross Hall 207|
|September 11, 2019||10:00 am - 11:30 am||Webinar*|
|October 9, 2019||2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||MIKC 414|
|November 14, 2019||10:00 am - 11:30 am||Webinar*|
|December 12, 2019||1:30 pm 3:00 pm||MIKC 414|
To register for any of the above dates, please email Erika Waday.
*Webinars are live via GoToMeeting®.
Preventing InfoEd Emails from Going to Junk Mail
Are your InfoEd notification emails going to your junk mail? Please view the instructions for Outlook on preventing InfoEd notifications from going to the junk mail folder.