Sponsored Projects at the University of Nevada, Reno works with University employees, external sponsors and subcontractors to achieve funding for research and other scholarly activities and to provide oversight and advice on issues of federal, state and institutional compliance, laws and regulations. Sponsored Projects assists the University in assuring that maximum public benefit is derived from sponsored projects funding.
Review Sponsored Projects financial statements and annual reports
To use customer service skills and available technology to support and enhance the University's competitiveness and responsiveness to sponsors, faculty and staff and to ensure institutional compliance with laws, rules and regulations inherent to sponsored research activities and programs. Sponsored Projects will provide seamless, customer-centric services in securing and managing sponsored projects.
Value and core principles
- The Sponsored Projects staff is knowledgeable and creative in finding solutions.
- The Sponsored Projects staff is committed to assisting investigators and administrators across the campus.
- The Sponsored Projects staff is goal and result oriented.
- The Sponsored Projects staff value teamwork within Sponsored Projects and with investigators, other University units and sponsors.
- The Sponsored Projects staff is committed to continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and services.
- The Sponsored Projects staff is customer-oriented and believes in win-win solutions.