Working on campus

Tap into the fun of working at the University of Nevada, Reno! Once you've strategized parking and transportation, enjoy the perks of working on a vibrant campus full of exclusive amenities. Before work, head to our state-of-the-art fitness center for a crossfit or pilates class. Later, grab lunch with your friends in the campus district. Move that 3 p.m. meeting to Starbucks in the Joe Crowley Student Union so you can get some extra steps in. After work, attend an art opening at the Lilley Museum of Art or a Wolfpack Athletics game. Need more? Check out our highly sought-after on-campus medical services and educational programs for children.

Getting to and around campus

Read a description of the video below

University of Nevada, Reno campus
This 2018 view of the University of Nevada, Reno campus from the north shows the Joe Crowley Student Union, the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, the William J. Raggio Education Building, the Nazir Anasari Business Building, the Fitzgerald Student Services Building, and the E.L. Wiegand Fitness Center.
Credit: Jeff Dow


Retail and dining


Health, wellness and community engagement


Resources for health and well-being


On-campus medical services

University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine physicians are not only training tomorrow's doctors. They are board-certified. This means they have demonstrated a mastery of the knowledge and skills that define their specialty. When you choose the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine, you are beginning a partnership with an experienced team that takes pride in providing outstanding life-long care. You can rest assured that you and your family's health is in capable hands. The School of Medicine offers care to University employees through the following clinics:

Campus resources for families

On-campus childcare and K-12 educational programs

The University's Education Department works with the Washoe County School District and the University to offer a number of small student-to-teacher ratio programs for babies through high school, and also provide hands-on practicum experience to University students in our teaching and Human Development and Family Studies programs.


Information for breastfeeding parents


Opportunities for learning and advocacy

Work, Life and Family Council

The Work, Life, & Family Council is committed to supporting members of the university community in their full engagement in their personal and professional lives. We advocate for the on-going development of institutional policies and resources and a culture supportive of families and individual well-being. We communicate important information about services and events that help individuals thrive at work and at home.

Committee on the Status of Women

If you are passionate about issues related to gender equity, we encourage you to join the Committee on the Status of Women (CSW). The CSW was originally authorized by the Board of Regents, and the committee reports to the President through the Chief Diversity Officer. The CSW collaboratively addresses the issues and concerns of gender equity on campus, and provides support and networking opportunities for University of Nevada, Reno employees. All genders and identities welcome.