- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University, 2012
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Southeast University, China, 2008
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Southeast University, China, 2005
Lei Yang is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Nevada, Reno. Prior to joining the University, he was an assistant research professor with the School of Electrical Computer and Energy Engineering at Arizona State University. Before that, he was a postdoctoral scholar at Princeton University and Arizona State University. He received the Best Paper Award Runner-up of IEEE INFOCOM 2014.
- Stochastic optimization and big data analytics for renewable energy integration
- Networked control of cyber-physical systems
- Modeling and control of power systems
- Network security and privacy
- Network optimization and control
Please see Lei Yang's website for his latest publications.