Graduation can be a very exciting and hectic time. Be sure to review the items below to ensure you meet your deadlines to graduate on time.
- Confirm degree requirements. All candidates should confirm that the requirements for your degree have been satisfied.
- Complete Academic Advising Report (AAR) requirements (Undergraduate students). Undergraduate students must complete all of the requirements on your Academic Advising Report (AAR) by the last day of the term. Contact your Academic Advisor if you have any questions regarding your AAR.
- Graduate students. All candidates for graduation should visit their department advisor to confirm their expectations for their final semester.
Graduation application deadlines and fees
Every candidate for a degree must formally apply for graduation through MyNEVADA and pay the non-refundable application fee of $95. Deadlines are as follows:
- May graduation deadline: March 1
- August graduation deadline: June 1
- December graduation deadline: October 1
Master's and doctoral students should refer to the Graduate School for more information about graduate student graduation deadlines and requirements.
Applying for graduation
Graduation applications are submitted online via MyNEVADA
You will receive a letter acknowledging receipt of your application in MyNEVADA. For undergraduate students the graduation status on your Academic Advising Report (AAR) will be updated from “Applied” to either “Needs to Finish Pending Work” or “Program in Review” no more than 5 business days after you submit your application.
For graduate students the graduation status will remain as "Applied." You will need to contact the Graduate School at (775) 784-6869 to check your status and for any questions.