- Make sure the email address you use is correct and your primary email address. If the email address is incorrect you won’t be able to validate the form and will need assistance by emailing email@example.com.
- Complete the required asterisk fields. Once all required fields have been entered on the form, click the Begin Signing link. Make sure you double check email. Below is an example of one type of form that requires signatures. Signatures required will vary by form.
- You will receive an access code from the email you entered on the form from “Admissions & Records via DocuSign.” It may potentially route to your spam folder, so please check this folder if not received within a few minutes. Click on the Resume Signing link to enter in the validation code.
- Click Validate to proceed with the form.
- Once the form loads, click the Continue link to proceed with filling in the required fields. Items highlighted in red are required to complete the form. When finished completing the form, click the Finish link at the bottom of the page or at the upper right hand corner.
- A pop-up screen will appear asking if you would like to save a copy of your document. You automatically will receive a finished copy once all members have signed the document for proof of completion.
- Click the Close link. The form will route to the contacts you entered for signing. The Office of Admissions and Records is the last signor on each form submitted. Please do not forward completed emails to the Office of Admissions and Records for processing.
If you have questions on the process, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is dependent on which form is being completed, but generally it is your primary email address.
First, check your spam/junk mail inbox for any email authentication that may have been filtered. If there has been no email sent, please contact email@example.com.
If you fail authentication three times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the code be resent.
You can simply log back into the link you received in your email to determine who has signed the form. The easiest way is to download the form as a combined PDF. This will provide the form along with a certificate to show who has signed the form. You will also receive notification once a signer has viewed the form.
Yes, DocuSign will send reminders to the person who is the next to sign if they have yet to sign the form. The first notification will be sent after seven (7) days and then every five (5) days after that. You can also follow up with the signer directly.
There are required components that are not yet complete. Review the form and ensure any red highlighted field has been completed. Once the page has had all required fields met a green check mark appears.
Depending on the form, there may be a delay in processing once the form has been signed. Our office reviews each form as timely as possible, but in certain times during the year (e.g., end of term, beginning of term, graduation, etc.) there may be a delay in processing. Once our office has reviewed the form and it is approved by the Office of Admissions and Records, all parties included on the form will receive a final copy with all signatures. If there are any issues with the form once reviewed by an Admissions and Records staff member, they will contact you directly to resolve any outstanding issues.