All students attending the University of Nevada, Reno are required to submit proof of having received the following immunizations:
- Two doses of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). The first dose must be on or after your first birthday.
- One dose for tetanus/diphtheria (TD). Must be taken in the last 10 years.
- Meningococcal (MCV4) vaccination on or after age 16.* Acceptable versions of the Meningitis vaccination include: Menactra, Menveo (MenACYW-135) or MCV4.
- Immunizations not accepted: MCV4 versions of the Meningitis immunization that do not meet this requirement include: Bexero or Trumemba (MENG B) HIB Meningitis
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination series. Two doses of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna or one dose of Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine. Learn more about COVID-19 student vaccination requirements.
*This list is subject to change. If you are unsure whether or not your Meningitis record meets the requirement, please contact Admissions and Records at (775) 784-4700, option 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting immunization records
In order to register for classes, we must receive a copy of your immunization records. You may mail, fax, hand-deliver or email these records to our offices.
If you'd like to mail records, you can send them to the following address:
University of Nevada, Reno
Admissions & Records
Reno, NV 89557
You may also hand-deliver immunization records to the Office of Admissions and Records, located in the Fitzgerald Student Services building on the second floor.
You may fax immunization records to (775) 784-4283.
You may email immunization records to email@example.com.
Submitting COVID-19 vaccination documentation
Students must submit their COVID-19 vaccination documentation via an online portal. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination requirement and how to submit your required information.