Office of Admissions and Records services

The Office of Admissions and Records provides a range of services, ranging from transcripts requests to verifying enrollment. In this section, you will find information regarding services and forms available to students.

Admissions and Records forms

The Office of Admissions and Records maintains a list of forms for specific processes, including admissions, appeals, graduation, immunization, residency and more. Find the form you need today.

Degree verification

The Office Admissions and Records is responsible for verifying degrees awarded to our students and alumni. Find out how to verify your degree.

Duplicate diploma request

In order to request a duplicate copy of your diploma, you must fill out the Duplicate Diploma Request. Please note there may be a fee for each duplicate diploma requested. Once payment has been processed the printing of duplicate diploma(s) may take up to 15 business days.

Nevada residency

Learn about Nevada residency, non-resident information and how to apply to become a Nevada resident.

Transcript requests

Students can request unofficial and official transcripts through the Office of Admissions and Records. Learn more about ordering transcripts.

Enrollment verification

The Office of Admissions and Records verifies student enrollment status. Find out how to submit an enrollment verification request.

Request for Spanish-language assistance

If you are in need of a Spanish-speaking representative, please fill out this form with your email, phone number, and question, and we will be in touch.