Guidelines and Submission Resources
A minimum of five business days prior to proposal submission, provide the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) with the following:
- Complete proposal including scope of work, budget and budget justification (entered into InfoEd).
- Completed MANDATORY - OSP-1 Transmittal eForm (in InfoEd).
- Internal project approvals (done in InfoEd). Internal approvals include the principal investigator (PI), other key personnel, department chair(s)/director(s) and college dean(s)/unit VP(s).
- Documentation of cost match/share funds (if cost match/share required by sponsor) by completing the OSP-11 form and uploading it to InfoEd proposal record.
- Documentation of sponsor's F&A rate policy (if the F&A rate used in the proposal budget differs from the full, applicable University of Nevada, Reno rates. Upload sponsor's F&A rate policy to InfoEd proposal record.
Specific guideline and submission information for PIs: