IRBNet access and training
All protocols must be submitted through IRBNet. Use our instructional materials to help you navigate through your submission process. Please contact us with any questions.
IRBNet users who would like to request an equally effective alternative access for completing forms, previewing the forms before submission, or choosing a submission type from the drop-down list, please contact Research Integrity for assistance.
Step-by-step guides with images
Download our PowerPoint tutorials from NevadaBox on the following subjects:
- How to register with IRBNet
- How to create a submission with IRBNet
- Responsible Official electronic signatures
- How to update your cover sheet in IRBNet
- How to create a modification with IRBNet
- How to create a continuing review with IRBNet
- How to modify an existing document
- How to change the PI in IRBNet and the Part I cover sheet
- Associating training and credentials with a user profile