Bachelor of Science Degrees
Challenging courses and hands-on learning experiences prepare students for entry into a dietetic internship, graduate school or immediate employment as a nutritionist.
- Quality education with a strong science foundation.
- Individualized attention in classes with a low student-to-faculty ratio.
- High-tech classrooms & dietetic computer lab with specialized software.
- Real-world learning in community programs & health care facilities.
- Academic & career advisement by experienced & licensed faculty.
Nutritional Science Specialization
A flexible curriculum draws on a variety of inter-related disciplines, including human nutrition, biology, physiology and chemistry, while providing students flexibility to pursue areas of personal and career interest.
You'll experience excellent preparation for:
- A future in nutrition research, nursing or health education.
- Doctorate work & high-level nutrition, food & health positions.
- Medical, dental, pharmacy, physical therapy & other professional schools.
- Entrepreneurship in areas such as food marketing, nutrition communication & nutrient supplementation.