Advising (Courses & Careers)
Getting your questions answered in a timely manner is important to us. As a student in the Department of Nutrition, you have many resources available to you. Please use these guidelines to determine who best to contact.
Student Center Advising
Our professional advisors can help with questions like:
- Am I on track to graduate?
- What classes should I take next semester?
- Can you release an advising hold for me in MyNevada?
- What classes are required for a specific major or minor?
- I need to drop a class. How will this impact my graduation timeline?
- Can I get some help using the tools in MyNevada (e.g., Academic Planner)?
- I have lots of transfer credits. How are they being counted toward my degree?
- I don’t have a prerequisite for a required course. What are my options?
- I have a time conflict with a required course. What are my options?
- Can you help me file an appeal for the excess credit fee charges?
Career Advice for Juniors & Seniors
Please see the academic faculty listed below if you have questions like:
- What can I do with my degree?
- Should I consider post-graduate education?
- How will my degree prepare me for graduate school?
- What are employers looking for in graduates with my degree?
- What is the employment outlook for graduates with my degree?
- How can I enhance the likelihood of being successful in obtaining an internship related to my major?