Schedules and Catalogs
- Search the class schedule online
- Generic Final Schedule Rubric
- Spring 2015 Final Exam Schedule
- Fall 2014 Final Exam Schedule
About these Publications
The Course Catalog lists all academic policies and procedures. In addition, it includes information for fees, curriculum requirements and first-year courses of study for all of the University’s undergraduate majors; course descriptions for the University’s undergraduate and graduate courses; and a listing of faculty members at the University of Nevada, Reno. Every effort has been made to make the Catalog accurate as of the date of publication.
The Class Schedule is available before the beginning of each semester, including summer and winter sessions. The Class Schedule includes instructors, course offerings, credit hours, scheduled times, room numbers and college department requirements. The Class Schedule is not considered a contract between the University and its students. All policies, procedures, fees and charges in both the University Catalog and Class Schedule are subject to change at any time through appropriate action of the faculty, the University administration and the Nevada System of Higher Education Board of Regents.
Searching the General Catalog
The University maintains all of its official academic information in the General Course Catalog. When visiting the General Course Catalog, users are recommended to use the search box in the upper-right area of the website. It is also helpful to narrow your search using the following options from the drop-down menu:
- Entire Catalog: This option will perform a keyword search over all information in the catalog.
- Courses: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of individual courses offered by the University.
- Programs: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of degree programs offered by the University.
- Hierarchy Items: This option will perform a keyword search over the names of University units, including colleges, departments and centers.