Proposal library - Samples of successful grant proposals
Research & Proposal Development Services maintains a library of recent successful grant proposals written by University of Nevada, Reno faculty. This library has been created to support our faculty in their grant writing and has been made possible by recent award recipients who have generously agreed to share their work. These proposals are available for viewing only, and only to full-time University of Nevada, Reno faculty members.
If you are interested in viewing a successful proposal from any of the funding programs listed below, please submit a proposal request, and our office will contact you to discuss the loan.
Currently the library includes proposals to these funding programs:
- Department of Energy – Office of Fusion Energy Sciences
- Fulbright U.S. Scholar
- National Endowment for the Humanities – Public Scholars
- National Endowment for the Humanities – Summer Stipend
- National Institutes of Health – R01
- National Institutes of Health – R03
- National Institutes of Health – R21
- National Science Foundation – CAREER award
- National Science Foundation - EPSCoR Track 4 Fellowship
- National Science Foundation - Major Research Instrumentation
- Sloan Foundation – Fellowship
Successful sample proposals are also available on the following websites: NIH - National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the National Endowment for the Humanities. We caution our faculty about proposals available at websites like Jabberwocky and Open Grants – these sites contain both funded and unfunded proposals, often out of date.