HonorsFIT will be held on Saturday, August 20th from 8 AM to 4 PM in the Davidson Math and Science Center.
There is parking directly behind DMSC that will be free and easy to access.
If you will be living on campus, you can move in either Thursday August 18th or Friday August 19th, 9 AM to 3 PM.
1. You will park in the West Stadium Parking Garage.
2. Students will do the centralized check-in at the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center in the heart of campus.
3. From there, you will receive your room keys, your iPad, Apple Keyboard Folio, and apple Pencil and will get checked in.
4. Part of the check-in is to receive a parking pass and map to get close to your building.
5. From there you will unload and move your car from the area.
View detailed information about move-in day times and logistics.
If you have questions or would like to participate in the Honors College Living and Learning Community please contact Jody Lykes, Ph.D. at email@example.com.
Our goals for the day include giving you important information about how to successfully participate in the Honors College, introduce you to the people of the Honors College, and allow you opportunities to meet your classmates. We will do our best to keep it moving, not waste your time, and welcome you to the Honors College energetically.
an Honors debut
Date: Saturday, August 20, 2022
Time: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: Davidson Math and Science Center
All students attending HonorsFIT should bring a laptop or tablet. Please bring water to our event, if desired, as current forecasts are predicting a hot day and there will be time spent outside. Attendees are encouraged to wear sunscreen and/or hats, as well as comfortable walking shoes and warm-weather clothing.