- General Petition (use this for any special requests regarding your degree).
- Repeat Enrollment Acknowledgement (use this to request permission to enroll in a course after the second attempt).
- Request to Petition Class Repeat Enrollment Limit (use this to request permission to enroll in a course after the third attempt).
Who is my advisor?
- Freshmen, sophomores and incoming transfer students are advised by the College of Engineering Advising Center.
- Computer science and engineering majors who have completed 60 credits are advised by a member of the CSE faculty.
Juniors and seniors: Please contact the CSE department office (SEM 242) to make an appointment with the advisor who corresponds to the first letter of your last name.
|Student Last Name||Advisor||Office|
|A||George Bebisfirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 235|
|B||Mircea Nicolescuemail@example.com||SEM 232|
|C||Sushil Louisfirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 237|
|D||Dwight Egbertemail@example.com||SEM 242|
|E-F||Sergiu Dascalufirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 236|
|G||Dave Feil-Seiferemail@example.com||SEM 218|
|H-I||Lei Yangfirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 212|
|J-K||Fred Harris, Jr.||email@example.com||SEM 240A|
|L||Engin Arslanfirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 238|
|Ma-Mm||Hung (Jim) Laemail@example.com||SEM 214|
|Mn-Mz||Nancy LaTourrettefirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 240|
|N||Emily Handemail@example.com||PE 223|
|O-P||Siming Liufirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 253B|
|Q-R||Kostas Alexisemail@example.com||SEM 202|
|Sa-Sm||Alireza Tavakkolifirstname.lastname@example.org||PE 222|
|Sn-Sz||Monica Nicolescuemail@example.com||SEM 239|
|T||Shamik Senguptafirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 204|
|U-V||Tin Nguyenemail@example.com||SEM 230|
|W-X||Feng Yanfirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 233|
|Y-Z||Dongfang Zhaoemail@example.com||SEM 206|
When should I meet my advisor?
You are required to meet your advisor prior to enrolling in classes each semester so we can make sure you are making satisfactory progress toward your degree.
You should feel free to visit your advisor at any point during the semester to ask questions and seek guidance.