skip to main content

Advising Forms

A comprehensive set of advising forms is available on the Academic Central forms webpage; see the "Advising Report" section. The following forms are of special interest:

  • Major Declaration/Change of Major

You need to file this form if your plan/major code in MyNEVADA does not match your intention.

  • Request for Major/College Substitution/AR exception

Course substitutions for the major program must be approved by the Chemistry Department Chair.

  • Request for Core Substitution/AR exception

Course substitutions for the University of Nevada, Reno core curriculum requirements are filed using the Request for Core Substitution/DARS exception form.

  • Plan/Major/Degree codes

In MyNEVADA the BS-CHP degree is called "Plan 3999 Professional Chemistry BSCHEM".
In MyNEVADA the BS-CEC degree is called "Plan 1216 Chemistry (Enviro Chem) BSCHEM".
In MyNEVADA the BS-CH degree is called "Plan 3236 Chemistry BS".

Chemistry Minor Application Form

Note: Chemistry-specific forms are also available from the Department of Chemistry office, room CB 213.

Chemistry Minor Information and Application Form (PDF)

Take the next step...