Silver & Blue Salute
The SEC Silver & Blue Salute recognizes classified staff and their years of service with the University, recent retirees and the SEC Annual Distinguished Classified Employee and Wolf Cub.
Spring awards and reception information
Join us in honoring this year’s classified staff and retirees for their years of service to the University. The University President has granted all classified staff two hours of paid administrative leave to enjoy this event.
- Date: TBA, Spring 2024
- Location: Joe Crowley Student Union - 4th Floor, Glick Ballroom
- Format: Awards with a catered reception immediately following.
- Raffle: Door prize* drawing tickets supporting the SEC Classified Development Fund; $1 each or 6 tickets for $5. You do not need to be present to win.
*All monetary awards, including gift cards, are considered supplemental wages and are treated as taxable compensation for the employee.
The SEC recognizes the following outstanding classified staff and their years of service:
- Distinguished Classified Employee of the Year
- Distinguished Classified Employee of the Year Runner-Up
- Wolf Cub of the Year
- Classified Staff Retirees and Classified Staff Honoree Recipients
- Employees of the Month
- Staff Employee’s Council Outgoing Representatives