Foundation Classified Outstanding Leadership award
This award, funded by the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation, recognizes an exemplary classified staff member who has excelled in leadership and supervision of other employees at the University. The winner of this award will be recognized at the “Honor the Best Ceremony” in May and will receive a $2,500 monetary award.
Who is eligible for the Foundation Classified Outstanding Leadership award
- All classified staff with a minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Nominee must be a full-time or part-time classified employee of the University of Nevada, Reno and may be employed at any of the University's locations.
Criteria for the award
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and character through their actions.
- Inspires others to work collaboratively and creatively.
- Involved in the mentorship and development of others to achieve higher levels of performance.
- Commitment to personal and professional development for themselves and others.
Nominations are currently being solicited for 2023 and are due Friday, March 3, 2023.