Wolf Cub of the Year
The Wolf Cub of the Year award recognizes outstanding full-time and part-time classified staff members, who exemplify the University's standards for excellence and innovation during their first two years of employment.
Who is eligible?
- All classified staff with two (2) years or less of full-time (or equivalent) classified service
- Currently employed
- Nominee must be a full-time or part-time classified staff employee of the University of Nevada, Reno
- Can be employed at any of the University's physical locations
Criteria for award
- Excellence in innovation and initiative (ability to creatively tackle projects with enthusiasm)
- Attitude towards fellow employees, students, the public, and tasks (availability, cooperation, courtesy, friendliness)
- Quality of work (accuracy, timeliness, dependability)
What recipients receive
- Plaque and recognition at "Silver and Blue Salute"
- $200 Wolf Shop Gift Card
Nominations are currently being solicited for the 2020 award and are due March 13, 2020.