Please contact us to discuss your project or business needs and to find out more information on how you can utilized the Unversity's assets and expertise.
Nevada Center for Applied Research will assist your enterprise with:
- Establishing a collaborative relationship with academia by promoting open innovation research programs and scientific studies to address real-world problems
- Facilitating access to shared research laboratories and sophisticated instrumentation and equipment
- Building interdisciplinary teams of faculty, scientists, postdoctoral-students and graduate students to work on ongoing projects, one-off projects, or new-complex developments
- Providing entrepreneurs access to a support network that includes incubation and business mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs and executives
- Providing affordable co-working space available to the University community and local startups
Some of the main areas of specialization that we provide access to are: biotech, robotics, advanced manufacturing, civil and mechanical engineering, and medicine.