Nevada Center for Applied Research will assist your enterprise with:
- Establishing a collaborative relationship with academia by promoting open innovation research programs and scientific studies to address real-world problems
- Facilitating access to shared research laboratories and sophisticated instrumentation and equipment
- Building interdisciplinary teams of faculty, scientists, postdoctoral-students and graduate students to work on ongoing projects, one-off projects, or new-complex developments
- Providing entrepreneurs access to a support network that includes incubation and business mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs and executives
- Providing affordable co-working space available to the University community and local startups
Some of the main areas of specialization that we provide access to are: biotech, robotics, advanced manufacturing, civil and mechanical engineering, and medicine.